Membrane Systems Europe B.V.
was founded by two industrial foil processors for the international biogasmarket. The stakeholders of Membrane Systems Europe BV have a combined experience over 100 years in the biogasmarket and take care of production and installation worldwide.
Products of Membrane Systems Europe BV are statically calculated according to Eurocode 1 (Germany DIN 1055). Products comply to the highest European standard for amongst others snowload and windload. Biogas domes, double membrane covers and high-point-membranes are high-frequency welded.
Due to the high-frequency weldings and statical calculations products show extremely strength and extended lifespan. Our product can cope with pressures up to 40 mBar.
Our double membrane covers have he following distinctive characteristics:
- Optimal design in order to distribute forces in covers, certificated in Germany, Italy etc. (pressure of 40 mBar!)
- Certificated ‘high-frequent-welding' procedures (quality of welding is superior to hot air welding)
- Experience: in last 3 years more than 700 covers sold worldwide
- Own installation organization
- Technically advanced components (heated over & under pressure valve, ventilators steered in function of existing pressure, less loss of gas in summer!)