MSE’s Flexible Tanks are designed for temporary or permanent storage of liquids. A major advantage compared to conventional tanks is the minimal installation work. All you need is a flat and stable surface, large enough to support the tank. Our Flexible Tanks can hold between 1 and 500 m³ (and on request even more!) of various liquids: drinking water, fire water, frost proof fire water and slurry. Our tanks can be used for all sorts of things: in the industry, agricultural matters, public works, communities or even in households! Depending on the tank contents, we choose the most suitable high quality technical textile for you. Our Flexible Tanks are self-supporting, durable and low maintenance. There is even the possibility to connect additional pumps, flow meters or pipework to your tank.
- Central polypro event DN 100 with cap screw.
- Polypro overflow DN 50 on edge.
- Outlet SS flange DN 100 with SS anti-vortex system + gate valve DN 100 + symetrical plug thread 4" + cap thread 4" + thermal protection cap.
For additional options, please contact MSE to provide you with the additional options!
Our Flexible Tanks give you a wide range of opportunities; they are very easy and quick to install, indoors as well as outdoors. The Flexible Tanks have a very high durability, do not cost as
much as alternatives and almost maintenance free. Do you want to install the Flexible Tank in an environment with tough weather conditions? Our Flexible Tanks are able to withstand all conditions!
- 100% industrial high-frequency welded
- Technical textile: 1100 - 1300 gr/m²
- Temperature resistence: -30ºC up to 70ºC
- Made to measure
- Available up to 500m³ (on request even more!)
- High durability
- Lightweight, foldable and mobile